October 24, 2011

The Week That Was...

I can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by - I've already had invitations for Christmas celebrations with some friends and all the gift brochures are starting to arrive in the mail...
Despite the Christmas craziness starting to kick into gear I have had some time for tea drinking and reading and the past weekend was the first one in ages that my boy and I had to ourselves. We went out for breakfast, went shopping, drank wine and generally lazed around - just perfect!






4 comments:

Ellie said...

I know it'll be Christmas in no time! I need to find you on instagram too!

Jeanie said...

I'm excited about Christmas, too, though with a show to do in two weeks and a crazy work schedule, wonder if I'll ever get myself organized!

Karen, I had to tell you that the wonderful journal from Paris in July arrived yesterday. It was one of those tough days for me and to come home to an unexpected gift from halfway around the world was such a joy -- you have no idea how it brightened my spirits! Thank you so much.

I'm looking forward to next year, as we are planning a May trip to Paris! Hopefully by July, I'll have all my photos sorted!

Thanks again! -- jeanie

Alex (The Sleepless Reader) said...

I see you're reading "The Hare..." It's on my TBR and I'm surprised not to see it more widely reviewed in the book blogsphere. I'm on Xmas countdown myself :)

Karen said...

Hi Ellie - I go by the name Bookbath on Instagram - how about you??

Hi Jeanie - I'm so glad your Paris In July prize arrived to brighten your day! What type of show are you doing??

Hi Alex - I'm just about to put my review up for Hare - loved it!