April 03, 2008

Bookclub


As I have mentioned I do belong to a bookclub in the non-blogging world. We've been meeting for about 4 years now - a group of friends who love to catch up and have a glass of wine together as well as talking about our latest reads. The latest book we have all been reading is "Those Faraday Girls" By Monica McInerney. I'm eager to see what the rest of the group thought of this one (I must admit it was a while ago that I finished it so my memory has faded a little!). I do remember really enjoying the book when I first started and was looking at finishing it in record time but somewhere in the middle I got a bit bogged down and the second half of the book didn't move as quickly for me. Having said that I did go out and buy another book from this author so I must have been hooked in somewhere.

No comments: